We have a new patient special as part of our grand opening: $149 for new patient exam which includes an exam, xray set, cleaning and fluoride (which cannot be combined with insurance or another offer)
And we have an office VIP Membership Plan which is our in-house dental insurance plan. It has a $249 enrollment fee which includes two exams, two cleanings, two fluoride applications and one set of xrays per year and then 15% off any recommended treatment and other services.
Tooth Clues, PLLC
606 S. King Street, Suite 200
Leesburg, VA 20175
website - www.toothclues.com
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooth Clues, PLLC is your dental detective for kids! We are a new pediatric dental office opening in Leesburg, VA and welcome children of all ages to our high-tech, interactive and child-friendly dental office. Dr. Vani Takiar is a Board Certified pediatric dentist from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is the lead mystery solver for all your child's dental concerns. We hope to see you in our office soon!
- All staff that we encountered was super friendly and helpful. We were seen quickly which was so nice as well. Dr. T was great! She was super informative and validated my concerns. She gave me all my options repeatedly and in detail until I understood completely. She even wrote me a note with all her points so I could remember them. We were very happy with our experience!
- My son actually enjoys going to your office. I will say Dr. T has been so nice and comforting towards my son and really made all of his bad experiences go away and replaced with good ones. He told me that he was relaxed that he almost fell asleep while getting his dental work done yesterday and that honestly was a wonderful news. I highly suggest your office to others and let them know about the good experiences we have there. Thanks for all you do!
- I can't rave enough about this office! Dr. T and all of the staff are absolutely amazing with children!!
- Amazing experience for both of my kids! The place is so cool and kid friendly, and the staff is kind and patient.
- Wonderful experience for our son's first dental experience! Can't wait to go back and see Dr. T!
- I've never RUN home fast as I can to write a review like this before! But, my experience today with Tooth Clues and Dr. T warranted the possible speeding ticket! My 2 year old had swelling and generally "bad looking" gums around his pushing-through lower canine tooth for a few weeks which, over the course of today seemed to get weirder looking. After consulting our Ped and calling all around town at 3:00pm, I caught Dr. T as she was literally leaving her office. She called me back immediately when I was directed to VM. After explaining the situation and my worried momma heart, Dr. T. asked me to send a quick pic and asked us to come in - she'd stay & wait for us, on her DAY OFF, and see him immediately. Not only did she DO THAT, she also gave us the visit as a free consultation because he's under 3 and she doesn't take our dental insurance. She entertained my older 6 yr old and the 2 yr old with their awesome waiting room VR game while I quick filled out the online paperwork, escorted us to an immaculate exam room, took care of the little one's issue quickly and with compassion, and sent us on our way. Even though our insurance isn't accepted by her practice, I can't wait to go back for regular visits. They offer a great savings plan for out-of-pocket which is honestly just about as much as I pay regularly WITH insurance accepted elsewhere.